Sunday, May 18, 2014

Same pictures....

....different day....but good to be out on the lake again....enjoying some sweet scenery on a Saturday afternoon....
This is still one of my favorite views from my Kayak....never can resist just one more picture.
I have been away for almost three weeks but I have been enjoying some quality time with my family and taking care of more "leaky" business at my house....but the most important item of the day is wishing my "Minner" a great big Happy Birthday today....I have enjoyed my "Miller Time".
He's 6 going on 16....loves his Under Armour sports attire, proud of his Nike socks but mostly loves to win ball games (just ask him, he's won 'em all 18 to 17). He also loves to  hang out with friends, do what the big boys are doing and smile for my camera. He's such a cool kid....love hangin' out with him. Happy Birthday, Miller....you're awesome on many levels. Speaking of awesome, I've also been able to take in a couple of Laynee's track meets. She's done well this year...as a Freshman, broken school records, had an amazing photo finish 2nd place with a girl she's chased all year....so emotional, and those are tears of joy, pure hard work and accomplishment. I'm sure there'll be more about this and Drew's soccer tourney on Spencer's page, http://wellsweirdos.blogspot.com/. Check it out.
All the kids are doing awesome stuff. Check out my family in Hawaii...they are having the time of their lives. wanderingwellsclan.blogspot.com. Randy and I will be joining them in just two more days....and I am counting. I've been able to take in Maycee's end-of-year dance recitals and her last soccer game.....
....... and some mighty fine ballgames, the most exciting being with my two little grand-son's playing each other on separate teams and my sons coaching. It was a win-win situation for me and fun to see them pitching against each other and chatting at first base, one the runner, the other the baseman.
I'm loving having Lauri and James (jamesandlauri.blogspot.com) in my home and I can't wait to spend some time again with Traci and her family....but for now, Hawaii, here we come!!!!

No comments: