Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Home again, home again, jiggity jig.....

It was a fun 10 days with my Kentucky family and I've put together a few pictures to show what we did. I mainly went so Shana could chaperone Laynee's 4th grade trip to Pine Mountain for 5 days so I was in charge of the 3 boys while they were gone. They had a great trip and I had a good time with the boys. On Saturday, we packed in a yard sale, a soccer game and a carnival. The weather was great after they had the wind the week before and were without power for a week up until my arrival on Saturday so everyone appreciated their time outdoors enjoying the coming of Fall. All is well in Kentucky....they are all happy, busy and doing good things. If you get a chance, ask Spencer about his new church calling. He's pretty pumped.....

1 comment:

Camie said...

Looks like lots of crazy family fun!