Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Anniversaries and Birthdays...

Eight years ago tomorrow, Mandy joined the family. She and Mason were married in the St. George Temple. They lived here for a while then headed to Kentucky for school. Five years and three kids later, they're back and we're glad. Happy Anniversary on Wednesday. Thursday is JoEllen's birthday. She joined our family 11 years ago when Kyle decided to ".....view her in a different light". They had been friends a long time and when I told him the friendship needed to move on to something more "....you need to view this girl in a different light"... is what I think I said and his response in "grandpa style" was..."I looked at her in the sunlight and with a lamp on....and she looks the same." Happy Birthday, JoEllen. Glad Kyle finally "saw the light" and invited you to join the Wells Clan. I guess I should say "thank you" for accepting. Have a good one.

4 comments:

Spencer said...

It's been 11 years since Jo's been a Wells - but who's counting.

Camie said...

Having great in-laws is a treasure and often times hard to comeby. Looks like you lucked out!

Shannon Allen said...

Jillyn- I ran across your blog today and wanted to say hello. I hope all is well and I hope you are planning on attending A Cappellastock in 2009.

Unknown said...

thanks Jillyn and thank you so much for the November socks,
I feel very honored to be the recipient of the socks that made it on the blog. They are great, and you are great, have a great Thanksgiving (looks like I need to learn some new uber adjectives too)