Saturday, November 22, 2008

Can you tell there was a sale....

.....on "Uberman" jammies and I invited the kids for a sleepover (call me crazy and what the "h" "e" double toothpicks was I thinkin') but we made it. I have a confession.....my love still runs out at 9:00. Nuff said!!!!! They did sleep and hopefully a good time was had between the whining, complaining, yelling (mine) and threats. Maybe they'll come back....maybe I'll invite them. They are pretty cute kids but ya know what? I'm appreciating the quiet right now.

4 comments:

Diana said...

You are a glutton for punishment! Way to go, grandma. Diana

Staheli said...

The second I pulled up the pictures Scott said, "I want those, I want those, I want superman" He's excited to come to St. George.

Camie said...

You are super grandma...what a priceless night for those kids though.

Karen M. said...

You are so lucky to have most of your grandchildren close. What a 'super' night at grandma's. It's fun to see your pics.