Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday "Sether".....


What a QT. I really got to know him these last couple of trips to Kentucky and he is my bestest McDonald’s lunch buddy. His mom limited us to only a couple of times but we’d go everyday if we could, huh buddy….Oh, well. Seth is a “sponge” and is always asking “why”. He wants to know everything about everything and he remembers.When his family gave me a plaque for Christmas that says “What happens at grandma’s stays at grandma’s" he asked me ….”what does that mean?” So I told him that sometimes we would do things at my house but he didn’t have to let his mom know about it…but…I would tell him that I don’t want him to lie so if she asks about it….then you have to tell the truth. That night at the ballgame, he found some candy that Shana had put away but I didn’t know she had put it away and I told him he could have some and he looked at me with those big blue eyes and said “I won’t tell mom, o.k.” Then I realized the candy had been off limits and sure enough, Shana asked him about it and he didn’t lie. What a good little kid. He loves “Super Why” and “Sponge Bob Square Pants” and he would play Mario Cart forever. He’s an organizer and a whirl-wind and he has a bit of a temper but his finest trait right now as he turns a whopping 4 years old is that THIS KID CAN COLOR…a budding artist for sure. It might take him a whole day but he finishes his painting, every space…it’s amazing. Seth, my boy. You are SUPER so you go ahead and have a super birthday, Seth Gardner Wells and know that I sure wish I could be there.

2 comments:

Staheli said...

Hip hip hooray for Sethers. Happy Birthday little buddy, I'm amazed at that art work and way to stick to it and get it filled. I hope you have a super birthday super kid.

Anonymous said...

Three cheers for seffers!