Friday, December 4, 2009

Nothin' like a chilly night at Tuacahn....

.....and some beautiful Christmas music from some of my favorite performers to get ya in the Holiday mood and they did not disappoint even if it was one of the coldest nights ever. Just a little plannin' ahead, a warm coat, gloves and a few blankets and it didn't seem to matter 'cause this is one of my very favorite things to do.....go to concerts of people that I love to listen to. Cherrie Miller called this afternoon with some tickets, some 2nd row tickets (my 2nd favorite thing to do is to be down front) and I didn't hesitate.
Wish you could have been there......It was amazing. I do love Tuacahn and when they lit up those red hills as Sam Payne and company sang "We Three Kings" (his version, inspiring) I can't think of any other words to describe it. Jenny Frogley's version of "O Holy Night" was the best ever and "Vocal Point", entertaining to say the least. Well folks.....I had a pretty good ol' time, in case you were wondering!!!!!

************************************************
The house is lookin' pretty festive....Now I just have to work on the inside. Thanks Lauri and James for puttin' up my lights.

3 comments:

Lauri Wells said...

The house looks awesome!!!! and the mexican tree is as beautiful as ever. looks like a fun night, glad you could share it with good people.

Laynee said...

wow nice house grandma!! its beautiful!!!

Staheli said...

Oh I love love love christmas concerts!!! that warms my heart to see the house looking so warm and festive. It's very inviting and it may have just made up my mind about coming home.