Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm flyin' the coop tomorrow....

.....but before I go, there's just a couple things you need to know. First....I will miss the Dixie/Hurricane football game....Chopper Five is going to be there. Then....I'll miss the Dixie Round-up....not that big a deal but I enjoyed it last year with Joyce and Jay, so go if ya can. It's fun (and very patriotic)....and no telling how many kids' soccer games I'm missing, but most of all...I'm missing Matty's 2nd birthday....and I'm sad...so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MATTY. You're the cutest little Number 13 grandchild a grandma could have and we'll party when I get back. I know you'll enjoy your cake.....have mom take lots of pictures.

but I get to go see your cousins in North Carolina......and I get to see Scotty's soccer game....and his Primary Program so I'm pretty pumped. I've learned that as a grandma, can't be to everything but I'm glad I have lots of choices.

....and speaking of cousins, I was at the cabin today, saw this picture that Emily did in school a while back and wanted to share it and give a "shout out" to cousins.....aren't we glad we have them.

How would you fill in that blank? I'd like to know.......

2 comments:

joycew said...

Sisters! I'm dang glad I have one!

Camie said...

sisters for sure...cousins is a dang good one too!