Friday, September 23, 2011

These guys know pain....

....but not tonight. It was the first annual Desert Pain Clinic staff party in Pine Valley....food, family and fun for the evening......

...with "supposi-smores" for dessert. Nothing more fitting than "marshmallows on steroids" stuffed with the chocolate, cooked to perfection.

Give it a try some time....but if not, invite some cousins over and have some cake and milk.

That's what Lauri did last Sunday with her Sullivan cousins living in Northern Utah. Jump over HERE to Lauri's blog to read more about it and HERE to her cooking blog to read yet more about it. Way to keep the tradition alive, Lauri. May there always be cousins.

3 comments:

Staheli said...

I love our cabin. I love that everyone uses it so often. I also love grandma's cake and wish I was there with the gang. I also think I would love those smores. I'd never seen that before.

Jillyn said...

What does Neal have in his bowl? I recognize Mom's cake and it looks like a good time was had by all! Way to go, Lauri and James. Jillyn, you need to tag the pictures so we know who these people are!

Jillyn said...

Jillyn didn't say that, I did. (Joyce) For some unknown reason, Jillyn is signed in on my computer.