Monday, May 21, 2012

It's late....

....I can't sleep....I'm sick.....I'm accused of having my "head in the clouds"....'cause I'm getting married I guess....and maybe I do but I'm enjoying the ride.......and I've enjoyed the last couple of days with the kids.
 I always go back to my favorite quote from my favorite movie, "Hope Floats"...."Endings are sad, beginnings are scary...it's what's in the middle that counts"....and my " middles" have been good. I remember heading out on my mission 7 years ago this month....all alone....probably the scariest thing I've done....but the middle was good and the ending was sad but it prepared me for living alone and now I have a chance for companionship....and I'm goin' for it. I have been blessed; I'm a little frightened but fear and faith don't dwell in the same house so I will forge on in faith and tho' many say it will be hard, and it may....I must move on.....and make my next "middle" count.
*********************
Maycee's dance recital was amazing, Emily is awesome, the eclipse was educational (we all learned the word "annulus" as we heard Kyle repeat it many times)...and Sunday nights at my moms are very enjoyable....life is good. .SCHOOLS OUT this week!!!! Fun times ahead.

1 comment:

joycew said...

Thanks for your blogs. I enjoy your insights. You help me through the hard stuff and there will always be hard stuff but nobody said it would be easy just that it would be worth it...I guess that "it" is refering to "life". I don't think we're meant to live it alone, if we can help it.