Thursday, June 28, 2012

It goes against my nature....

....to leave anyone out but last night I had to have a "Boys Only" night as I had a "Girls Only" one a few months ago and frankly, it's getting more and more difficult to have them all at once (I do think the boys prefer the girls there 'cause they are a lot more creative in the "to do list" part of the evening)....we got along fine.
After the usual pizza and rootbeer, a trip to Snow Shack...
...a visit to Town Square.....
...and my love ran out about 10 but they were all pretty much bedded down by then. It was good. Why do I do it? Well.....mostly I guess I want them to remember me when I'm gone. Hopefully they will be good memories. I loved my grandparents and especially remember "sleep overs" at my grandma's house. I think we have to "try" if we want that....and I do (want that) so I try. They are all so adorable and very good boys.

1 comment:

Staheli said...

You're missing a couple of boys there.