Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Just gotta share...

....and I've heard the place to do that is a place called Pinterest. Never been there; I think I joined once but didn't know what to do with it but I understand it's a place like a bulletin board where you "pin" your "interests"....catchy and a good idea (hope someone is getting rich from it) but since I'm not really interested at this time I'm just going to start my own and call it "Jillyntrest" 'cause I've got a couple of things that I'd like to share so if we went to lunch, it would be my first topic of conversation and I'd start something like this. "When I was in Kentucky, there was this amazing ice cream made by Graeders called Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip that I absolutely loved. I could eat a whole box of it by myself in one sitting and Mason used to stock it for me and I'd sneak down to the freezer in the night and eat it....and, it's weird 'cause I don't really get off on ice cream very often but this one was amazing. I've looked for it everywhere since the boys moved from Louisville.....can't find it, or anything like it. Tried buying Black Raspberry and putting in my own chocolate chips but just didn't do it for me but guess what.....(then you would say "what" in a very interested tone of voice)....I found some here in Northern California but it's just Breyers so I'm sure you could get it anywhere.....anyway, just wanted you to know that.....and I've almost eaten the whole carton. The chips aren't as big and it really isn't as good but it's close enough.......
....and then there's this other thing I was introduced to the other day by a family member who sheepishly told me about this. It's not something we talk about on a "regular" (that's a pun) basis but so totally worth sharing and they totally work. It's these little gems and you can click on this link  http://justadrop.net/. You are gonna want to carry them in your purse, have them in every bathroom in your house and spread the word....they are amazing. There you have it, my "Jillynterest" items for the week. Hope you don't mind my sharing my new finds.

Just one more item of interest....
...this beautiful sunset off our deck last night. Have a great day and find something to share and someone to share it with.

No comments: