Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Baby Jake....


.....and a beautiful day it is to have a birthday. Oh, how I remember a year ago today. Another baby boy for the Staheli family, knowing full well what your mom and dad were in for. Nothing like raising boys and you are boy through and through. You and Scotty are in for some great times. Those big brown eyes, a mile-wide smile along with at least 7 dimples make you just totally irresistible and I wish I could pick you up and play with you right now. I hope you get to dig into a cake and I'll be waiting for the pictures. Love ya, little guy. See ya real soon.
I'm sure there's never a dull moment with these two little guys, add a mound of dirt and you're good to go until the sun goes down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JAKERS!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Break that cake good boy!!

Staheli said...

Thanks mom you rock!!!