Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Miller Biller...

.....my little fish-face boy. I'll post more later after he tears into his cake tonight. What a darlin'....he's the mellowest little boy and wants to get up and run with the kids and will sit on your lap and watch them jump on the tramp or play Andy-I-Over for hours. He just wants to be big but is waiting patiently until he can join in. Just one year ago today, I was in Kentucky and Joyce had flown in (boy were her arms tired) to join me and then drive Mason's Maxima home. We had planned to leave on Saturday but Miller hadn't come yet so when he arrived on Sunday morning, we welcomed him to the world, kissed him goodbye and headed cross-country in Mason's car. Love my little Miller boy..... grand-child #11.

5 comments:

Karen M. said...

Classic 'Kodak' moment! This is priceless and I can see it displayed proudly at his wedding reception in...oh about 23 years

Staheli said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILLER!!!

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

where does the time go,I cant believe he is already 1!!! Happy birthday little Miller

Laynee said...

i didn't know it was millers b-day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
laynee

joycew said...

OH MY, that year went by fast! It is surely time for another road trip! He is a cutie!