Saturday, April 24, 2010

Just thinkin' 'bout Jack....

.....has helped me get out of my "funk" (a state of nervous depression) a bit.

It's Jack's third birthday tomorrow and it's interesting for me to think about Jack turning 3 when it seems he was just born yesterday. He's a cutie....with 2 big brothers to "school" him and he's learning well for a "Wii little man" and when I visited in January, he was at least going through the motions of learning how to play....probably an expert by now thanks to the help and coaching of Seth.....master of Mario Kart. I love you little guy and hope you have a great day.
*************
This is enough to put a smile on my face as well. Emily's been a hit in the play "Once on This Island" and George is a joy to watch as well. Good kids and good times.

















We all ventured out to Tuacahn last night to see our "stars" in action. So very darling.....love these kids.

3 comments:

Spencer said...

Awesome! Thanks Mom

Laynee said...

happy bday jack jack!!!!

Staheli said...

Hooray for Jack Jack!

Hooray for George!

Hooray for Emily!

I love that picture of Grandma, she looks so happy!