Thursday, April 15, 2010

A sneak preview of George and Emily in......

...."Once on This Island". They do such a cute job for such little kids. Their cousin Josh is also in it and the three of them are amazing. Play practice is grueling....they stuck it out for 4 1/2 hours tonight....going through the play twice. I got to be the "stage mom" which means, I just sat there and watched the play two times through but it reminded me of sneaking in and watching Kyle in "Oklahoma". I originally posted videos but wanted to put these pics on because I'm now making my blog book.
This was such an amazing experience to watch these kids in this play. I'm hoping it's just the beginning of many experiences to come at this great venue. I HEART TUACAHN.....

4 comments:

Staheli said...

George rocks at that dancing! Looks so fun!

Penny said...

Thanks so much for taking them. I was able to go to my Stake Young Women's meeting. The play is going to be amazing. I hope everyone goes to it.

Diana said...

I guess I've never heard of "Once on This Island." Looks so cute. Great you g-kids are in such a fun production. Great blog on the continuing legacy of base ball too!

Staheli said...

Holy cow...the last time I looked at this post that second movie wasn't on there. Emily is like a "lead". That is one star in the making...I bet George wishes they were flipping him around like that.