Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Remember when I said....

....nothin's real in Disneyland? Well, there was something "real".

It "really" rained but it was o.k. It rained on the Disneyland parade, actually, it rained out the Disneyland parade and a lot of other things but we were able to find the fun that wasn't rained out and yes, we got wet but we found places to be that could dry us out and warm us up....
We boarded the Dixie State College bus at midnight and arrived in time to freshen up and enter the park at 8:00 a.m.


Billy was in fine form as usual and I enjoyed his show several times during the day because it was indoors and warm....and I just do that, one of my favorite Disney attractions. The picture above shows us waiting for the show. We enjoyed getting to know Brian and Joannie. Brian is one of the professors in Kyle's department. They are wonderful people and really fun to hang out with. I do enjoy meeting new people and making new friends along the way. I'm especially talkative when I go to Disneyland and it has paid of in the past. It's the happiest place on earth, for Heaven's sake so why not be friendly, right....

...and I always like to meet some other "Billy Groupies" there. This is Meryl and she also knows Indira that I met a few years ago at Billy's show. She was able to point out a bunch more stuff about Disneyland that I didn't know....some new shows, fun places to eat...etc. You likey my hat????? My hair was so droopy I just decided to give in to being a "hat person". So totally not me but you do what you have to do on a rainy day.

Here we are heading into Kyle's favorite, the Haunted Mansion. I'm pretty sure he did that several times as well.

We discovered that the lobby of The California Grand Hotel was a pretty warm and inviting place to spend a few hours on a cold, wet day. We got home about 7 this morning. Lots of fun.....and Disneyland is always good for what ails ya......

2 comments:

Lauri said...

I like the hat. I thought that before you mentioned anything. It looks good on ya.. so does Disneyland.

joycew said...

I agree with Lauri. I thought "Jillyn looks cute in that hat." Who says you're not a hat person! If you have to be in the rain it might as well be in Disneyland. I just stayed in my house and watched it rain!