Friday, December 3, 2010

What better to do on a Friday night...

.....than go to an amazing Christmas concert at Tuacahn, the most wonderful stage in the world and see some really professional, awesome (I actually tried looking in a thesaurus for some other words to describe this night and there just weren't any except "magnificent", "exciting", and the usual stuff like that so I'll leave it at just "awesome")talent.

I had seen Nathan Osmond at Acapellastock and he is just such an accomplished entertainer that I thought I'd go check his Christmas performance out. He also had Noteworthy, the acapella group of girls from BYU, the little boy that played the little Tarzan this past summer and a really sharp-looking drum line from Dixie High School (they accompanied Nathan on Little Drummer Boy and that's when I cried, it was so good). It was a great night of entertainment. This picture is lame but I had to include it for the record.
**************************
Today was a great day to rake the leaves. George, Emily and Evan came over and did just that but mostly played in them. No better combination than a trampoline and a pile of leaves.

The last couple of days have been great raking days so I decided that it could be a new tradition to bring more meaning to BLT Day and it could be called "Bag Leaves Together" Day! We actually did haul off a bunch but the back yard is still pretty loaded.

It's been a pretty fun day.
*********************************

3 comments:

Lauri said...

Those are some rock star pictures. Made me laugh and made me jealous that Emily is still wearing capri's and short sleaved t-shirts. Ugh... I gotta get out of the cold.

joycew said...

Did you decide whether BLT day is the 1st or the 2nd? Sounds like your weekend got off to a grand start!

Camie said...

Ok that looks like way too much fun.. I need in on that action!