Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I need a hero....

....and these are some pretty cute little super heros but...

....today my hero was Mason. Who'da thunk these two "punks" would be workin' on my teeth back there about 15 years ago when all they were doin' was gettin' outta homework, chasin' the girls and rippin' it up at Flyer Field. It actually was pretty fun being there today as Mason and his assistant and friend, Justin Downey worked on my teeth. They both did a mighty fine job. Thanks, guys.

Yesterday my hero was Kyle...he did my taxes and has fixed my sprinklers. Tomorrow....(figuratively speaking, somewhere down the road) it will be Spencer 'cause he will keep me out of pain in my old age. Who's your hero today?????

2 comments:

Lauri said...

You. Because you are a champion blogger. I always love to find updates in my google reader. ps. I updated my blog today too.

janece said...

...could I adopt your boys????