Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just a little early celebrating....

....as Emily's birthday is Saturday and everyone has other plans so I booked a date early and enjoyed dinner at Paula's (her choice)....yummmmm. She asked me if this restaurant was here when I was a little girl.....not exactly the same place....something similar called Nina's....but Paula has been around for a long, long time and "yes, Emily. I liked going there when I was a little girl."

In fact here we are at Nina's celebrating Janet's birthday. We'd eat chips and salsa 'til our tongues would about burn off then wash it down with a Pepsi....aw....good times, ole'.....

Emily enjoyed Paula's signature Orange Whip and ate her nachos 'til she was about sick but was able to finish it off with a chocolate/caramel sundae. Here's wishing you an early Happy Birthday, Emily. She's thinks it will be "great to be 8".

...and I'm wishing I could take Traci out to dinner for her birthday but she'll find a good way to celebrate with her family.

If they gave grades for "Motherhood", she'd get at A+ for sure. She's first and foremost a wife and mom....gives it her all every day. I hope you have a wonderful birthday Traci.

Love that smile....and I love watching you be a mom. She and Emily share March 12 birthdays so a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of you on Saturday.

3 comments:

Staheli said...

Thanks Mom! Love ya. And Happy Birthday Em!

Anonymous said...

Happy 26th Trace!

Kyle

Laynee said...

happy b-day trace, emily, nikki, dale, darryl, willie, and all the other 3/12'ers out there...from laynee and spencer