Friday, April 22, 2011

Not feeling clever...

....but needing to blog, I set out this night with my mind in a fog. The week's been well-spent so here's what I'll do....I'll simply share what I did with you!!!!! (cheesy, huh?)
Monday was spent with Lucy......Oh, what a good day.
Tuesday rode home with Cynthia; going through Gunnison on our way. Then Wed. two friends showed up the same time, so I invited them in for lunch and we dined. (Janet came from Houston and Margaret from Salt Lake, we had a good time but no pics did I take). I'm tired of rhyming ,,,,,,so here's how the rest of the week went.
I did get these pictures of the cutest little baseball player ever....
Some thirty plus years ago it was Aaron McArthur's dad pitching to my boys.......
Having Janet here for a few days was a blast and a half.....starting out Thurs. at Bear Paw (the locals don't even try to get in there anymore but we did).
Then we hit Paula's for an early dinner and headed out to see the sights of St. George, from showing off the new airport, over to Sandhollow, up to Quail, around through Leeds and home again, home again...very spent and tired.
The Annual St. George Arts Festival was a great ending to a fun-filled week with my friend. Joyce joined us and here we are listening to the "Younger Brothers" perform. They are awesome for sure......

..and of course, checking out the latest "Roland Lee's"......
.....then ending the day spending time with Maycee for her birthday that was last Tuesday: I love my "one on one" time with my grand kiddies. Aw.....it's been a good week. Hope yours has too. Sweet dreams whoever and wherever you are. Happy Easter....let's all be sure that we remember the "reason for the season" and let the atonement work in our daily lives.

2 comments:

Staheli said...

I loved it. I love all your posts and I'm happy for you. I know how much you love hanging out with your friends/sister/grandkids. Talk to ya soon!

Me Chelle said...

I wish we would've run into eachother at the festival .. It was so lovely though wasn't.. glad you were able to enjoy it