Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sending wishes to my Birthday Boys.....

I just love this picture of these two little guys...they almost share a birthday, just a day apart and two years apart in age. There will come a time they will want their own day, but for now, I'm sure they are happy to share. Happy Birthday, boys. There's a grandma here across the country that misses you so....
I have to depend on Traci's blog and a WebCam once in a while to keep up on the lives of the Staheli boys....they sure are growing and changing fast.

Traci is my hero....making life exciting for these little ones. Can't wait to see the cakes and hear about the celebrations...wishing I were there to share.
I'm going to add my HAPPY BIRTHDAY poem as I loved reading Traci's. Click HERE to read her versions. Hope you don't mind, Traci, if I put my version right here on my blog. Couldn't get Mr. Blogger to cooperate so I had to print it out and scan it in. So here it is..........




Traci's three little shadows....."...it's good to have shadows that run when you run, that laugh when you're happy and hum when you hum....for you only have shadows when your life's full of sun"....and I'm glad your life is full of "sons".

3 comments:

Staheli said...

Wow, you've outdone yourself Mom. I absolutely LOVED this post. Thank you so much. You've still got it in ya. You've always been so talented with your words. Thanks again mom!

Lauri said...

I agree. That was a good one mom. Happy birthday Jake and Scott. I sure love you guys.

Karen Mendenhall said...

Love your post. I too have little boys across the country that I miss so much. One just turned one and the other will be 3 in July. We miss so much but I am thankful for cell phone videos and Skype, otherwise I would miss it all. Still have the heart pangs when I do see them. Have fun in Kentucky seeing your other sweet grandbabies who are "Coming Home"> Congrats granny!!!