Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I just have to....

...post this picture of Kyle visiting Traci and the boys. Everyone once in a while, there's just something that instantaneously makes you smile....this did it for me. I can just see the joy in those little boys showing off their new little brother to their uncle for the first time and hooray for Kyle, taking the time to break away from whatever business he was doing to go see the new little one....and speaking of happy moments.....
...I pause to think about the 4 months (tomorrow) that have passed since I chose to change my already very comfortable, happy life for the unknown....which has turned out to be even more comfortable and happy than before. Never could I have imagined that life could be so good and that I could be this happy with someone again but just for the record, it's been a wonderful 4 months....and never a dull moment.
 It works because it's right....and it's right because we make each other happy.

No comments: