Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Baby, it's cold outside....

...at least in Pine Valley. Got these gorgeous pictures from Facebook and been thinking a lot about my favorite spot on earth and kinda glad I'm not there right now as I've come to love the warmth of the winter sun on my face but I'm sure it is beautiful.
This one was taken by Donna Gardner, a neighbor that lives there year 'round....
This one by Rex Winterton, also a full-time resident and excellent photographer. One thing about Pine Valley and snow, for as long as I can remember my mom did it and I did it.....when the snow flies and you can see a dusting on Pine Valley Mountain, the under shirts go on the kids. When the snow melts in the spring, they come off. I'm sure that isn't the rule any more but long live the under shirt.....Just thought I'd check it out and see if anyone really does put these on their kids any more so I went to Mamapedia.com (click Here) to check it out........

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Yes! Undershirts at the first snow!