Friday, November 2, 2012

This is dedicated....

...to the one I love because it's his birthday (Nov. 3)..... Last May 26, I married Mr. Randy Reber and my life changed forever. He has added that something extra to my life that we all need, even tho' sometimes we don't think we do....to love and to be loved. We both love life and being active and doing "stuff"....sometimes it doesn't really matter what "stuff"....a bike ride, an evening walk, watching a movie, playing a game....or just being quiet together. It's having someone you love to share that "stuff" with that makes life fun. I've done fine for the last 10 years and I would be fine without Randy, but I'm "finer" with him.
He's not perfect, but he's perfect for me. Happy Birthday, Randy. Thanks for joining me on this ride.

No comments: