Thursday, November 1, 2012

The party's over....

....and a good one it was. As always, waiting to see what Mason will be and he did not disappoint. Watching too much "Swamp People" I guess this year.....
We sported plenty of vampires and tho' I don't really understand the holiday, I do have to enjoy it as I watch the excitement of the children as they decide "what they are going to be"....as for me, I'm just me, but there was a time I was "something" and it usually involved a pretty dress.
Now days, a witch hat and an orange shirt is the best I can do.....
Party food and brew......
A lot has changed since my early party days......
But the theme is always the same.....
It was another successful Halloween at our house. And as always, I hate the holiday but love my birthday.....A new year begins for me and I will continue to make my life "one big party"........

1 comment:

xomom said...

Never have to wish you a happy Bday.....we know you will MAKE it a happy one with your 'brew' and your 'crew'. Looks like another winner, winner, winner!