Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I can't believe it.....

...my daffodils are sprouting and it's the first week in January......
...and Spencer is turning another year older....where does time go.....and speaking of unbelievable, he ran a marathon (no offense, Spence but I think you were surprised too). Looking forward to many more proud moments. Happy Birthday tomorrow.....eat some cake (and lemon meringue pie). Have a good one. I'll be thinking of life 37 years ago. It was a good day when you came into this world.
Oh, and now that Christmas is over we are all enjoying the wonderful presents we got....I am for sure. My new Canon is tons of fun.....took this picture on the bike trail yesterday and I know I'm gonna be taking a lot more so......
..I created a new blog just for my pictures. memybikeandmycamera.blogspot.com in case you might be interested. It'll be pretty random.

No comments: