Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A few more pictures from Disney World.....

....and then I'll move on to something else. Shana has done a great job of posting a day-by-day log of our adventures. If you'd like to take a gander at that, then click HERE. I especially loved Spencer's fashion choice for Day 3 I think it was. He got asked a few times about his band.....



Disney World is a very friendly place. You get to know people really fast because the bus waits and bus rides are long and it's just what you do and you see a lot of the same people every day because you have to stay at least 5 days to do Disney World justice so it's just easier to chat.... "So, where are you from?"....etc. etc.

4 comments:

Laynee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laynee said...

that was an awsome spring break!!!!!!!!!

Staheli said...

Wow that looks too fun for words.

Camie said...

Will you ask Spencer where I can pick me up one of those shirts...

AH, I am craving a little Disney land right now!