Monday, April 20, 2009

Lauri Bea is on her way again......

.....she got accepted to the Arizona State University Master's Program (I'll let you know the formal name of it another day). She will be going to Phoenix (or Tempe), not Tucson, however....and as the prospect sets in, I think she's pretty excited about that. I, however, wanted her to choose to stay here in the U of U program at Dixie State (to which she was also accepted) but I'm not the boss of her so she will go wherever she dang pleases......and she pleases ASU....nuf said. Congrats, Lauri. Tempe will be good for you (and you will be good for Tempe). Go Sun Devils......

6 comments:

Karen M. said...

Laurie seemed excited at the office yesterday! It is hard to see the last one spread their wings and leave the nest but it is time and she will thrive and do you proud. Buck up little mother! She will do fine. Besides they always come home for a visit.

Camie said...

Way to go Lauri...ASU is lucky to get you.

Spencer said...

Three more cheers for Lauri Bea
Hip Hip Hooray!
Hip Hip Hooray!
Hip Hip Hooray!

Here's to higher education and student loans...

Staheli said...

I love student loans (right now)
I'll second Spencer's three cheers with three more cheers...

Woo Woo
Woo Woo
Woo Woo!!!

Penny said...

Your kids have been such a great example for getting an education. I hope that my kids will do the same. You should be so proud of all of them. You are a great Mom!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo...yipidee skipidee...hooray!!! Good for Lauri! That's so exciting.