Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Miss Maycee....

.....Seven going on seventeen. I got to spend some one-on-one time with her on Friday and it really was a lot of fun (she knows her way around Target. She taught me how to use the scanner). It's always good to get to visit with my little ones and she revealed a few favorites that I didn't know. She loves Orange Chicken.....my kind of girl. She's into Pokemon right now. She's a really good little dancer, can swing those hips with the best of 'em and quite the little social butterfly. She's a good little helper to her mom and dad.....and she's learning how to write in cursive. Maycee loves life, finds friends easily and really has a lot of spunk. I love you Maycee girl....Happy Birthday from B-Amma.

2 comments:

Camie said...

its so fun to celebrate the little kiddos that we love.

Staheli said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYCEE!!!!!!