Sunday, April 5, 2009

If a picture is worth a thousand words....

.....then I came home with 637,000 words. Not to worry. I'm too tired to even get through all my pictures tonight but just wanted to add a few to blog land out there to document the last 6 days of my life at Disney World with Spencer's fam. How could I explain this adventure? Let's see.....it was "Goofy"....



....and just plain "Ducky"....



....and really "Mickey Mouse".....




You can bet there will be more later but I'm home, exhausted, loved conference and ready to finish this blog another day.....Thanks, Spencer, Shana and gang for letting me tag along.

4 comments:

joycew said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all! I can hardly wait till our next trip to Disneyland...maybe this fall?

Melia said...

Welcome Home! I am so glad you had a good time.

Diana said...

Glad you're home and had so much fun. Thought about you Sunday at Conference. You are a fun grandma.
Chat soon.

Karen M. said...

You're back! Missed your blogging, it is fun to see you with your family. I miss mine, but I get to go see them in 2 days again. Glad you had a great time! What a fun lady you are, you know how to have a good time for sure! Keep on keepin on!