Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Laynee Jane rox.....

.....and it's her 10th birthday tomorrow. Crazy....my oldest grandchild is turning 10. She belongs to Spencer and Shana but I claim a bit of her as I tended her 3 days a week during the first year of her life and loved every minute of it. I remember rocking her while she slept most every day and having many a photo shoot, capturing her every mood. She's mostly mellow and easy to be around. She has a charming smile and is very photogenic. She's wise beyond her years....growing up way too fast....loves to cheer, plays the piano (taught by her mother), is the most thoughtful little child you'll ever know and is turning into an amazing young woman. Happy Birthday, Laynee Jane....keep smiling. You're a doll and I love you so.

3 comments:

Spencer said...

Happy Birthday Jane. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Staheli said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAYNEE JANE!!! I can't believe you are ten years old. You are growing up to fast and too beautiful for words.

Laynee said...

happy birthday to me!!!!!