Friday, June 26, 2009

A year gone by already.....

.....and I hope Karen doesn't mind me lifting this picture from her blog but I couldn't help being a proud mom and congratulating Mason and his staff on this milestone. The success of any doctor depends on his staff and Mason has a great one. I know Scott would never have succeeded without his loyal staff and when Scott died and I sold the practice to Moe Bracken, Sharlene stayed on and has kept it going all these years. There's not enough money to pay for loyal employees. Thanks to the staff of Hurricane Dental for all you do. We need a party!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

Congrats to Mason, how exciting and a year already!!!! Time sure does fly.

Penny said...

I think I was one of his first patients and we where there on his 1st Anniversary with Ben and a tooth ache. Where did the year go? Your boys have really made something of themselves. I hope mine do half as well.