Saturday, January 16, 2010

First things first....

....Happy Birthday, Russ. I'm here in the great state of Kentucky and Spencer and Shana just got their broken computer back so I can blog about Russ and I'm sure he's thrilled but....as he has learned....there a just few things one has to tolerate when joining the family and this birthday blog just happens to be one that's not going away any time soon so.....here's to a really a very talented member of our family that just came off a Christmas Holiday of fun at our house where he cleared up a number of things on my long time list of "things to get done" before this house falls completely apart and I need him to know how much I appreciate his help. Thanks Russ for always being willing to do the little fix-ups on my house. I'll have more for you next time. Happy Birthday.....
*******************************************
And now, greetings from Kentucky. Second day here and I've taken in a 5th grade ballgame and watching Laynee do her cheer thing and I've watched the kids swim at the YMCA....(I know you are now breaking into song and doing your actions.....I can hear it now). We've had a good time so far and the weather is cooperating.

....already for the game.

....the boys kickin' it on the Wii Backyard Football..

.....it's fun to be at the Y....M...C...A.........

3 comments:

Diana said...

Back in Kentucky, huh? Have a wonderful time with your cute kiddies, Grandma!

Staheli said...

Thanks mom!

Laynee said...

thanks for the sweatshirt!!!!!!!!
the ymca was fun!!!!!
love you!!