Thursday, January 21, 2010

If all of the raindrops were lemon drops and gum drops...

....oh, what a world it would be....(are you singing along yet?)....I'd stand outside with my mouth open wide going a...a.a..a...a.a..a..a.a.a... and I'd be out there doing it if there were a kid around but I do love the rain (in moderate doses, mind you) and it is raining right now. About once a year, I wish I had rain gutters. Seems when the sun shines, we never think of repairing the roof but it's pouring down on my front bushes today. It's lovely......
**********************
A little cold today to be out in it but we love our rainy days, whether it be January or July. No place I'd rather be on a rainy day than in St. George, Utah. Pine Valley's good too, in the summertime.

3 comments:

Karen M. said...

Singin just...just singin in the rain! I just love it! Keep it comin down I don't mind a bit. Hey I hear Death Valley will be in full bloom when spring comes because of this rain, would love a road trip! Hey Mason so needs that massage chair, too bad we all aren't wealthy, I told him he could deduct it as a business expense on his taxes. I worked him hard this week, ha ha! Poor guy

Staheli said...

I love the rain too. We were out and about last night with some new friends here in NC and it was about 45 degrees and raining. You didn't even need a coat and I would have stood out in that rain all night. The couple that we were with said that it was colder and more miserable than they had ever seen NC in January and that made me smile cause I was lovin' it.

joycew said...

I tried to leave a comment on your "GoodReads" section but can't remember my password. "Crossing to Safety" by Wallace Stegner is the one that I started to read but couldn't get into it. Let me know if I should try again! I love the rain!!!