Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Takin' it to the Max...

....with a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY (I'm doing this post at 1:00 a.m. on Aug. 25) to Traci's #3 and my #14. Mighty Max is one year old today and the cutest little guy ever. Always happy...ready to rumble with the big guys. To sum up Traci's post, this little guy loves to swing, eat bananas, put things in boxes (and garbage cans; they have to watch him closely), loves to pester Jake, climb the stairs, watch Baby Einstein and to quote his mom...."...he's the sweetest little happiest baby ever..." and I agree. I get to see him again in a couple of weeks.

He just makes us smile. Happy Birthday, Max. You're awesome.....
*****************
It's Lux's birthday today as well (my sister's grand-daughter). I'm wishing I had gotten them together for a picture when Traci was here.
Next best...here they are side by side....so cute. Happy Birthday, Lux and Max!!!!

2 comments:

Staheli said...

Thanks mom!!! I love the pictures. He is the sweetest thing and we're having a great day!

Karen Mendenhall said...

Cute post Jillyn. Cutest little boy. I have changed my blog to justus2kids.blogspot.com so you can add that to your followings if you want, I don't post to the old one anymore. I love Lauri's cooking blog that is really fun!