Thursday, January 23, 2014

Here's to "Throwback Thursday"....

...and I didn't really know what it was but I guess it's become a digital trend and because I've gone digital and I'm trendy....here goes.
Oh, yeah.....we were so cool. Those middle four, Phyllis, Mary Ann, Me and Carol Ann hooked up last week and had a good 'ol visit. We've been together a good long time and it's always fun to throw together a little party when we're in the same town. These really were the good 'ol days. Fact: I did my own hair. D'ya like it?
Took my friends out to check out what's going on at "The Farm"....and even though it's not the farm any more, I'll always remember it as the gathering place for old things and good memories. That old tan Chevy took us on more than one family vacay to Cali.
It was a sad day when this old house got hauled away but in it's place is a beautiful new neighborhood. Out with the old and in with the new....and speaking of houses. Mine is old too....not this old but coming up on 34 years.....had a flood, you know, so I've been trying to put it back together.
The first thing I'm gonna do when I get it fixed and back in working order is have a "Crazy Grandma Camp".
This basement has served us well.....go HERE to read "Ode to my Basement". I'll be so glad to have it back!!!!!

1 comment:

xomom said...

I do love your hair and totally believe you did it yourself. Real question is...."Is it all your own hair?" Those were the days of wiglets and I am guessing Kathy has a bit of pinned on hair. You too?
Oh, those were the days!