Thursday, January 30, 2014

Throwback Thursday #2

I'm going through some of the stuff that got rescued from the flood...a little crinkling on the edges but "saved" and I'm glad so here goes....
Lauri.....wow. Painful. Comments welcomed...............
Here's one of my favorite pictures of five of my favorite people...once again. Comments welcomed.  I know they were headed to Havasupi....and I know they returned, for which I'm grateful. I think this was one last hurrah before Lauri went on her mission.
Couldn't resist sharing this one....thought it was lost. I made these two sing at one of my class reunions. What we do to show off our kids....borders child abuse. They seemed willing (maybe I bribed them) and they were adorable. Lots of memories passing through this house as I'm here trying to get it put back together. Love these kids and I loved that I got to spend my best years raising them. This mom has been well rewarded....many times over.

2 comments:

James said...

Havasupai was one last hoorah before my mission. Kyle, Spencer, and Mason were all married. That's what made the trip so special, none of their wives wanted to come along. (Not that we don't love them, it was just fun to be the 5 of us.)
ANd Splash mountain was painful...

Jillyn said...

The log ride was actually at Knott's Berry Farm and that little trip was very painful in more ways than one!!!!