Thursday, February 19, 2009

I love being George's grandma....

....and I got to go to his class today and talk about him. He got to tell about me and chose to talk about our trip to Disneyland a couple of years ago. It was fun to be there with other grandparents that I knew like Grey and Marlene Larkin (Dennis' Tess is in his class) and Dale and Dixie Larkin (Jeremy's Pearce) and several others that I didn't know but it's always fun to visit their schools. I love it when I get to visit my grand children's schools. One of the little kids asked Marlene Larkin how old she was.....just thought that was funny. I was hoping they would ask me then I would ask them how old they think I am. That's always fun to get a 3rd grade perspective on age. George and Emily are in a play, "Rags" out to Tuacahn High School. They are lovin' it. Can't wait to see their performance.

1 comment:

Camie said...

George is lucky to have a grandma like you!