Monday, February 23, 2009

Week-end update....

....and a busy one it has been. Russ and Traci arrived late Thursday and the fun began.
First, Pirate Island for lunch, then they all went to see the Dixie High School play "Star Spangled Girl". Saturday, an impromptu party complete with a fierce Cornhole competition (click HERE to hear the Cornhole Song) and on to "Rags", the Tuacahn High School play that George and Emily are in. Oh, did I forget....a little shopping in the mix. I'm posting some of my favorite pics. I've shared my computer room with Baby Jake so haven't done much blogging, e-mailing or scrabbling. It's raining again today.....hooray.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Looks like you've been busy! Full house! John wants to know when Scotty is going to come visit "Grampa Rogers?" That was so darn cute. You looks so skinny in these photos. Way to go.

Staheli said...

Thanks for an incredible weekend mom. We had sooooo much fun. Even though I would love to live in St. George by all of you, it sure is fun to have it as a vacation destination now!