Thursday, February 4, 2010

She's a little bit country....

......and he's a little bit rock 'n roll....and we're just a little bit "pumped" to be headin' to Vegas finally to see Donny and Marie, thanks to my kids. Best Christmas present ever......I'll keep you posted (and cross our fingers than Donny and Marie don't find something better to do tonight).
**********************
A big "thanks" to George and Emily for inviting me to Grandparents Day at their school and letting me tell about my hobby.....

When I showed them my collection of "pointy sticks" a little kid raised his hand and said "those are dangerous"....and I had to agree. Evan joined in here and I didn't get a good picture with Emily or George but it sure was fun....and I'm very proud to be their grandma.
**************************
Thanks to Marsha and Gary for inviting me to dine with the Wells Clan. It was good to see them all again and hear about Gawain and Gayle's Mission to Africa.





1 comment:

Staheli said...

How fun must that be to go to Grandparent's day. That's great that you got together with the Wells'.