Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm still wondering.....


.....why I got so lucky. We weren't always best friends, (she's a red-head you know) but now we are...and that's what counts. Click HERE and let me tell you about my sis. This picture is worth more than the thousand words I could write about my sis....she always left me a bit perplexed....more fearless and daring than you could imagine, never sitting still a minute and always had to have the last word. The years and life's experiences have tempered her a bit...but she's still good to the core and the best friend a sister could have. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOYCE.
Like someone wise once said....."In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolote chips".

3 comments:

Staheli said...

I love you and your sister together...you both make me laugh!

Diana said...

Like I said before...you are so lucky to have a sis, and one that is your BFF. I re-read the 25 things that you wrote last year and they are great. Happy Birthday, Joyce!

joycew said...

Thanks,Sis! And thanks for helping to make my birthday a really great one...even if we weren't in Disneyland! I guess it really is more about WHO you're with than where you are.