Tuesday, February 16, 2010

You can show 'em where they come from...


....but ya really ought to show 'em where to put them.....
We had a fun day out to Webb Livestock (thanks, Joyce) and the kids were so excited to see a couple of eggs in the chicken coop...they all had to have a turn holding it and I was grateful we got them home safely. I told one of the kids to go put it in the fridge....as I went to check on my candy that I've been stashing in the freezer....(I probably was really going to have some because I've been on this crazy diet, and every time I was tempted by something, I'd put it in the freezer for later, and all day I was feeling like it was "later" and I had a weak moment)..... there were the 2 eggs from earlier in the day nestled amongst my sugar. I actually got a good laugh out of it as I've never thought to freeze an egg before.....'guess I should have specified "where" in the fridge to put the eggs. That's going to be me one day putting the eggs in the freezer....oh, my....
************************
Some pictures from our very fun day.......


It was a beautiful day for a picnic....perfect ending to a perfectly fun adventure.....thanks Aunt Joyce.....

3 comments:

Staheli said...

That looks so fun, I love Easter time, and Joyce's farm!

joycew said...

Thanks for sharing your grandkids with me. I had a great time, too! It's fun to see "the farm" from the kids' perspective. (To us, it's just work!) Let's do it again soon, when it's even a little warmer...although, it was a bee-u-tiful day.

Laynee said...

wish i was there! looks fun!
miss you alot grandma!!