Friday, February 5, 2010

More from the Flamingo.....

.....just letting you know that over 40 years ago, I was at the Flamingo....and the theatre pretty much looked the same. We sat around tables, ate dinner then watched Wayne Newton perform. I was just as amazed then as I was this time around. Vegas knows how to put on a show......
Looks like a bunch of high rollers, don't ya think?
************************
We're here.....and we're hoping they are too. As you know, we tried this once before and they cancelled on us but here we are again in Sin City waiting for the dynamic duo to entertain the heck out of us....

...and I'm here to tell you. A....maze.....ing!!!

No cameras allowed inside (whatever) so we decided we better get a picture with a picture so here you have it, me and my sis waiting to be seated.....and the seats were pretty good.....but we heard this lady complaining about her seats and pretty soon she was down front so when the maiter d' came by, I casually asked him what it would take to move us down front....so we slipped him a twenty, and wallah......new seats!!!!!

I snagged this one at the end of the show....figured if I get kicked out now for taking a picture, what the heck.....

Call me crazy but I'm crazy.....for Donny and Marie. To my kids, I thank you and Joyce thanks you....great Christmas present. I'll have a smile on my face for a good long time. (I almost forgot....both of us got to brush hands with Donny as he came through the crowd).

5 comments:

CNeilson said...

I'm so glad you got to go! Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing your blog, I love to read it!

Staheli said...

YEAH FOR MOM AND JOYCE. I'M SO SO SO GLAD YOU HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME. VERY BOLD OF YOU MOM, YOU ROCK AND APPARENTLY SO DO THE OSMONDS.

Spencer said...

You're so smooth with the "Jackson" - I'm impressed. Not at all surprised, but definitely impressed.

Karen M. said...

How cool was that? I am so envious of you, I think I might have to steal away and go see them myself. You and Joyce are so cute together, makes me miss my sisters. One lives in Vegas but I highly doubt she would go to Donny and Marie with me, maybe Def Lepard or something ha ha!

Diana said...

You go girl! I'm glad it turned out well and you liked the concert...was your heart all a twitter??? You and Joyce are awesome sises. Thanks for sharing your life and times with the rest of us!