Sunday, February 13, 2011

It was the kind of day...

....that ya just wanna get out and climb a tree (or do some yard work). At least, some people might want to do that...not me, but I'm glad some of my family showed up to get a few chores done around my yard. Not sure what Evan was trying to do but a kid with a rope probably has all kinds of ideas goin' through his mind. Anyway, it was a beautiful afternoon and my bushes are a little trimmer today......(wish I could say the same for me)....

....and some little heads are popping out on my daffodils. It's becoming my own little celebration every year as I wait and watch for the first one to show it's pretty little face. Last year, it was on the 8th....a little late this year but should be in fine form by later today. Love my daffodils.....Have a great Sunday everyone.
Spread a little sunshine today......

2 comments:

Diana said...

Happy Sunday to you. Just love that old postcard you have at the top of your blog. I have several of Dick's Cafe from the 60's, when I worked there. I know you love your daffys and they are symbolic.... We will catch up soon. Love ya tons.

James said...

I love your daffodils and it's been gorgeous up here as well. This is Lauri BTW.