Monday, February 28, 2011

Is it just me?............

.....or has this kid got star quality? Seriously....sign this kid up.

I think he looks like the new kid on Glee.
But Seth is Seth and he's the sweetest little money-savin', Wii-playin' kid you could ever want to meet and he has a "killer smile" and goes the extra mile; always on the go, tumbles too and fro.
Seth is big brother to Jack....and it's been fun to watch them interact (I really didn't mean for that one to rhyme) but the two of them can really talk "smack" (especially when they're racing on Wii). Seth....Seth, you're the best and I love you and miss you so much. Have a great day and partay like it's your birthday. I hope you get to go to Gadiland!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Spencer said...

If there's not money in the birthday card, don't even bother...the kid will be a millionaire before too long. Such a miser...

Staheli said...

HOORAY FOR SETH! That one's gonna break some hearts! Happy Birthday buddy.