Wednesday, October 5, 2011

About once a week....

.....it's the big round-up of my reading glasses. They seem to migrate to the bathroom...from my head to the counter top....the last place I am before I climb in bed and more times than not, I have to get out of bed, go back to the bathroom to get a pair of the glasses if I want to read or change the channel, then, at some time, I have to re-distribute them to the various and sundry pots I have around the house (one in every room, sometimes two)....but I'm grateful I can see with these reading glasses. They've just become a part of me, like a head-band....but useable 'cause I can't do a thing without 'em...can't look up a phone number (or dial one), can't read the remote control or put a movie on the VCR for the kids....well, I think you get the picture. It's just a part of the aging process......

...another part of that process is forgetting things like where my glasses are (and there are times I can't find a single pair. Just have to wait for the migration I guess)....but mostly just wondering where I'm supposed to be and what I'm supposed to be doing. Anyone relating out there?????
I know, I should just put things on my calendar...but then I'd have to go find my glasses to read the calendar!!!!!