Monday, October 31, 2011

It's always interesting...

....to see who will drop in for my birthday celebration.....and each year just gets better and better as we wait anxiously to see Mason's costume. He outdid himself this year as "Sven"....

It's been an awesome day as my whole fam damily was here. Traci and Russ just happened to be passing through from North Carolina moving back to Salt Lake...and Lauri and James came down from Provo....

.....and another line-up of my beautiful posterity...what could make a mom happier and all I ever wanted for my birthday was happy children and I think I got it this year.

Not sure where these two got their "zest" for this most worthless holiday but they seem to take part with gusto every year....Sven and Glenda hooking up....actually quite disgusting (but funny).
...and as always, love it when my friends drop by.

Pretty fun day to say the least. Thanks to my girls for putting on a fabulous spread. Another year under my belt...wondering what year 62 will bring. Thanks to everyone for helping me celebrate in style....still hate halloween but love my birthday.

1 comment:

joycew said...

Fabulous party...you're a wonderful hostess. You always did have the best birthday parties and I'm soooo glad you made it past 60! Here's to another 20, at least!
Love ya, sis!