Thursday, October 13, 2011

Grandkids unleashed.....

There used to be only one rule......"there are no rules" but I had to make some new ones, the first one being this:

The second one is ....."you can't rip the heads off the Barbies".....

Dressing up is always a part of the evening.....getting crazier every year....

...and they get their own can of pop.....(should've hidden the Coke Zero, they were wired).

.....a little "Berries and Cream" got the night rolling pretty early.....
Home made pizzas....what was I thinking. Should've stuck with Little Caesars. There's gonna be some tired kids (and a grandma) today. All I can say, I'm still laughing this morning..............they were hilarious.

2 comments:

ME said...

Oh my goodness some of those dressups look a little too familiar...what a party!

Staheli said...

So awesome. It looks like they were all having the BEST NIGHT EVER!!!