Monday, October 10, 2011

From buff to tuff....

.....that's my Mason. It's his birthday today and I'm telling ya, he was one tough kid. He continues to amaze me....'cause we surely thought he was "brain damaged" at birth. He's been out to prove us all wrong ever since. (I actually thought of the "brain damage" thing when he signed up for the marathon). Wrong again.

He finished in fine fashion (sorry I doubted you, Mason.) His athletic prowess served him well once again. He continues to maintain his status in the "Buff Club".....life time membership for sure.

....and we have all benefitted from his "wild and crazy" tendencies as he is the best party giver I know and he always makes us laugh.

Thanks, Mason for 33 years of "wild and crazy" times....I loved every minute of it (it's a good thing my memory fails me, isn't it?) Happy Birthday today.....eat some cake.

2 comments:

Penny said...

Happy Birthday Mason! I can't believe how much your boys look like you when you were young.

Staheli said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BROTHER. CONGRATULATIONS AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF. YOU ARE SUCH AN EXAMPLE TO ME AND I CAN'T WAIT TO COME TO MORE OF YOUR PARTIES.