Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's time again...

....for the BFFs to come together to see what ailments and maladies have fallen upon each one of us since the last meeting (...and what happened in Vegas stayed in Vegas 'cause we can't remember what happened in Vegas)....and re-hash life's "funnies" for the umpteenth time....and laugh a lot.

A lot's happened since this trip to Zion when one of our parents let us take the car and venture out on our own....what were they thinking?

*******************************

.....and on this day, 31 years ago, my little baby David Barber Wells was born but I didn't get to keep him. I always wonder what it would have been like to have 4 little boys to raise.....a very disappointing day to say the least but I know we will meet again and for that knowledge I am grateful.

1 comment:

Staheli said...

Happy Birthday David, and Have an awesome time mom...I know you will, you always do with those girls. Love you.